Friday, March 28, 2008

Look who's crawling!



Adrik is not slowing down. It feels like within the last week he is giving kisses and saying "mm-ma", he is waving (my favorite), saying "Ah-o" when he drops something and I turn around and he is CRAWLING TOO!! I am not ready for all of this. I have to hide from him as it is. I constantly ask Kort to distract him so I can walk by undetected because this kid is a Mama's boy! He does not like to watch me leave or enter the room without him in my arms. Great, now he is capable of coming after me! Slow down Adrik.....you need to stay a baby longer PLEASE! :O

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi, we hopped here from the Armor's blog. Tell Orange he can catch up on Dan White (okay, really the family) at whitehouseofchaos.blogspot.com.
Dan & Rebecca White

The Galan Family said...

Oh no Des, you are in trouble!! You now have 4 mobile children! Adrik is such a cutie and he is getting so big. I'm sure your house is already baby proofed, but now he can crawl after you and follow you around. Fun stuff.

Lucy said...

Look at that mover and shaker!! Um, Laila, still isn't sitting up yet!! :)

Emily said...

OH NO! HEre comes trouble:) Isn't it funny that we are so excited for the first one to become mobile, and then you know the trouble that brings. I'll bring some safety locks for your cupboards that will take him roughly two days to figure out how to unlatch!

Monique said...

Aaak! That "little man" is not so little anymore. You are going to have another shadow. :)

Heather said...

That darn Rebecca... No, just kidding, she really great if you ever get the chance to meet her. It just amazes me how small the world can be at times.
By the way Des, I sure don't envy you... It drives me nuts when my cat follows me around, and I don't have to carry him!