Well, 7 years have gone by and I am thinking back on such a wonderful day of my life. To become the wife to your very best friend is a good thing and I am excited that I was able to have that day.
We have so much to look back on. So much to laugh, cry and rejoice about. The greatest things you have given me in the last seven years are: your friendship, your love, your support and encouragement. Security, fun adventures and of coarse our four beautiful children. I am grateful that we are still IN love. That is hard for people I think to preserve over time. For me, you have made this an easy thing. I love your patience, smile and warm and friendly voice. I love your sense of adventure and your dreams for us. I love how you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you. YOU are the greatest gift of my life. Happy Anniversay babe and I look forward to many more. Be safe, I love you so much!! Since we are apart I posted some pictures of things I would love to do IF you were here.

We have so much to look back on. So much to laugh, cry and rejoice about. The greatest things you have given me in the last seven years are: your friendship, your love, your support and encouragement. Security, fun adventures and of coarse our four beautiful children. I am grateful that we are still IN love. That is hard for people I think to preserve over time. For me, you have made this an easy thing. I love your patience, smile and warm and friendly voice. I love your sense of adventure and your dreams for us. I love how you want to be with me as much as I want to be with you. YOU are the greatest gift of my life. Happy Anniversay babe and I look forward to many more. Be safe, I love you so much!! Since we are apart I posted some pictures of things I would love to do IF you were here.

4 comments:
Happy anniversary! I'm sorry you have to spend it apart. But just think how great the delayed celebration will be!
Happy Anniversary!
That post was so sweet--you guys are so wonderful together. You're an inspiration!
Happy Anniversary! Such a sweet post. Please go rent a sappy chic flick and take the night off!
love the post! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment