Now....I would like to take a moment to say how much I love being a mom to two unique and awesome sons. They are so fun at times. I love how Kort is such a protector of his little brother. I love how if Adrik is crawling towards his train track he gently tells him "No No Adrik" in a high pitched voice. Now if Natalie even looks at his track the fighting starts instantly. But somehow Kort has all the patience in the world for his baby brother. I was so tickled how excited Kort became as I placed Adrik up in his bunk bed. Adrik seemed equally excited about the idea. So I had to grab the camera to snap evidence for the future. That they did at one time love each other.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Boys will be boys!
Now....I would like to take a moment to say how much I love being a mom to two unique and awesome sons. They are so fun at times. I love how Kort is such a protector of his little brother. I love how if Adrik is crawling towards his train track he gently tells him "No No Adrik" in a high pitched voice. Now if Natalie even looks at his track the fighting starts instantly. But somehow Kort has all the patience in the world for his baby brother. I was so tickled how excited Kort became as I placed Adrik up in his bunk bed. Adrik seemed equally excited about the idea. So I had to grab the camera to snap evidence for the future. That they did at one time love each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how big they are getting! Too cute!
Post a Comment