
What is it about a sleeping baby? I all too often forget to snap the photo moments of
Adrik. But I went to check on him since he was sleeping longer then usual. I went in with the intent to wake him up. But.....There is just something about a sleeping baby that warns DO NOT DISTURB!
5 comments:
So cute! I love sleeping babies too. I've got the same crib bedding as you, farm animals are so cute!
Oh my goodness this picture is precious. Now go and scrapbook it! jk. I am thrilled to raise a boy, but I'm tired just thinking about the whirlwind he will be. Kort has always been the motivation to someday have a boy. Whenever he was around, I had to just smile. I remember, "No mom, Paz DOES have to go with me. He's the only friend I got! He can ride right here on my lap." (patting his leg with one hand and clutching Paz in the other while you were trying to get all the kids together to go in the car.) Then me trying to put his coat on and him correcting me that it was a "jacket" and that his shoes were "crocs." Silly me. I can't wait!
What an adorable picture. Boys are fun and exciting! It's always nice to have a picture like this on hand for when the trouble starts!
What a sweet picture! He's getting so big so fast! I miss you guys.
So sweet! Whenever I check on my sleeping children before I go to bed, I think how sweet and easier they are to love when they are asleep. Wait, did I say that outloud?? There's nothing more peaceful and sweet then a sleeping child.
Post a Comment