I finally figured out the mystery of getting pictures from a camera to the blog. Whew! A little complicated but I am loving the feeling of achievment. Look out world.
So These are some pictures of "D" day. Just to clear up any confusion....the black on Orange's lips are a result of being out in the field and scoring horrible sun exposure. Then the fever blisters and cold sores followed (poor guy) This did not make for the best good-bye kiss let me tell ya. Orange-AKA Daddy, We are sure missing you already!

7 comments:
Oh my gosh! Those doll ARE the greatest idea ever. What a great little gift for them. I can't believe poor Orange's lips! They just look painful. As if leaving your family for 15 months weren't enough, he has to have big blisters too. Well, at least he made E-7. That is so great! The pics are great Des. Congrats on learning how. We will be expecting many more now.
This post just makes me cry! I hate good byes. You look amazing, though! Hope you all are doing o.k., and I'm thinking of you!
How happy am I that you figured out how to load your pictures! They are all sooo great. Loved the pic of Kort with his doll (which are the best idea ever!) Sounds like you're hanging in there!
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Pictures? Hurrah! I would have wondered about Orange's lips.
I'm thinking of you!
wow Des, good luck! You're an inspiration to me. I'll be thinking of you.
Don't know how you or Orange do it D. I know I couldn't do it. I sure love ya. Let me know if you need anything any time. We are here for you whenever and wherever.
-Ol' Ralpher
I love the pictures! Such a hard day! You look great on the outside but I know your heart is broken! We love you so much! Sure wish we could take the pain away! Dad said on the day before Orange left. Sure wish I could go for Orange instead! We love you both! Stay safe Orange!
Post a Comment