We took family pictures with Orange's side of the family. Here is one of just our family.
This was our family get together with the Warner side in Boise at the hotel.
Dad and Adrik "Catching up"!
Family reunion campout with my side of the family.
Orange doing what he does best. Coming up with his own creative way for the kids to have fun. This one is a rope swing he has Natalie on that he made.
This is us at the Rodeo/ fair in Mud Lake Idaho. Not our most flattering picture but it's a family one. This is hard to find in 2008.
Some of the other things we did that are not pictured are: Trip to Bear World in Rexburg.
Road trip up to Yellowstone to campout. Tubing down the river at Lava Hot springs. (blast) and a quick mini move up to Idaho. The time flew by like I knew it would. But it was so fun while it lasted. It was just a little reminder to both Orange and I of how much we really like being together. We are still best friends and love being together with our little kids as a family. It was a lot of fun seeing the extended family as well and all the activities we were able to do. It was sad to see it end. But good to start the 2nd leg of the tour off so he can be done already.

9 comments:
You guys look AWESOME in the red!! Did your whole extended family wear red, too? Yes, I too love the hair and my favorite picture is the one in front of the fire. Why did Harmony have to comment first? :) As usual, you guys crammed so much in so little time. You are over the hump!
Your Family picture is Beautiful! What a great picture of everyone and you look gorgeous of course. I hope you send that one out as a Christmas card or something. And you should definitely get a really big one for your house! Okay, I'll stop telling you what to do now. :) Glad you guys had such a nice visit. You really did a lot. Perry left yesterday, so I am in survival mode. We need to talk soon. Great post.
It looks like you guys had tons of fun while Orange was home!! I love your family pictures too!
Your family is so wonderful! What a great vacation! You look great in those pictures!
There are several things I love about these pictures: First of all, I LOVE your family picture! Gabby and Natalie's dresses are SO cute! And it's just a good picture of you all. Also, I really like Adrik's pacifier on the last one. It made me laugh!
That's so great that Orange was able to come home for a visit! It's sounds like you did a lot and had a lot of fun!
Des, you are my inspiration! Aric is leaving next week for 10 months, and you don't know how many times I've thought, "Well, desiray is doing this for 18 months, I can do it for 10".
By the way, love the family picture!
I'm glad Orange came home, even if for only a short while. Seeing the pictures of Orange and the kids playing and spending time together brought tears to my eyes. Hang in there!
Perry
I know those times when they are home are always so tender and it just seems to fly by. I am so glad that you were able to have some fun time rather than stress time. I loved the pic of Orange with your baby. All of the pictures were adoreable I'm glad you are near family when you need that break and support.
Love ya,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment