Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hey, don't knock the wardrobe


This is me on my way to my new position as "Bear Scout" leader.
yes, some might diss the creamy banana colored shirt but I am choosing to embrace it. This is a true test of my faith and character as a person. I have filled this slot before and was greatly relieved when my position was terminated....to say the least. BUT, alas I find myself in the same perdicament and choose to give it all I got! I am choosing to ignore my feelings of trading in my young and hip feelings for my new title as "Den MOTHER"

To my sister-in-law Julia, "Stop it, I can hear you laughing all the way up here!" This post is for you.

6 comments:

Monique said...

Oh, this is great! I am smiling, not laughing. Promise! I love cub scouts and boy scouts so I salute you! okay not REALLY salute, but you get what I mean. Way to go girl! How do you do this with 4 kids?? wow!

Emily said...

I love it!

Harmony said...

Only you can rock the scout uniform like that! Good for you!

Heather said...

You just need to tailor it a bit and then you'll be a "modern" den mother.

Anonymous said...

Hi, you left a comment on my blog. So, I just wanted to say of course I know who you are:) I bet it's rough with your hubby being gone so much. Fortunately, you have a great family nearby, which probably helps a ton.

Take care,
Kendra

Ol' Ralpher said...

Teach me how to tie a knot...