Sunday, September 21, 2008

My wish list

I tried to take a nap. But I had too many things running through my head. What you might ask? I summed it all up to make a wish list. Cause the things on it were basically the things keeping me up!


1. Clean fresh smelling laundry...done and put away
2. A completely clean car. Inside and out. (What is it about this that makes life so nice?)
3. A hot egg sandwich (orange's special creation...only he can make it the way he does) :(
4. Hired help: Appointment maker, errand runner (just what's currently on the mind)
5. Professional Potty trainer (no amount is too high...anything you want I am DESPERATE!)
6. Crisp clean bed sheets (gotta love em)
7. Clean bill of health for all my children (the fever's, puking and clingyness are getting old)
8. All my bills paid
9. A spa retreat
10. A girls night out
11. A quiet, child free dinner at PF Chang's
12. A cool mist humidifier NOT ultra sonic and not Vick's brand. Where are you???
13. To be in my husbands arms RIGHT NOW! :(

To my beautiful children that truly believe that wishes come true.....I am grateful you can't read yet!! Keep believing.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I can't take naps anymore, at least not any good naps, so what's the point? I was up late last night downloading photoshop elements on my laptop, watching the tutorial and making the scrap page.

Good luck with the wish list, I'm sure you can make some of it happen.

The Galan Family said...

Wow, it's like you read my mind Des. I might have added personal chef to the list. We can only wish right? But at least we can enjoy these things one at a time on occasion. Hope you are doing well. I'm hangin' in. If only we lived in the same vicinity right now. Miss you.

MMThueson said...

Hey can I steal that for myself? Wouldn't it be nice to take a nap with nothing on our minds to worry about. wish I could help you with some of them.

Monique said...

I am so up for a girl's night at PF Changs, dropping your car off at the detailers on the way, and hiring a maid/babysitter for all the rest and you come home to kids in their beds with no more sickness and your hubby there waiting for you. Poof! Did it work? I miss you!! I'd help make it happen if I were there!!!!

Da Ilaoa's said...

Love the wish list! I don't think you are asking too much for anything!!!