Thursday, August 21, 2008

1st Birthday


This little guy is our super-dooper, gigantic SURPRISE and he's 1yr old...ALREADY!

Here he is showing the camera how old he is.

And of coarse the birthday cake shot.

Adrik joined our family on August 14th of last year. He has added so much to our family since his arrival. We made it through his days of being colic as a baby and that difficult time. And he has been a trooper with his daddy being gone a huge part of his first year. It all worked out that his dad was able to be home on leave to see his first birthday and spent it all together with the family. Of coarse he decides to take the first steps AFTER dad returns over seas.....little stinker. He waited till he was a year exactly to start walking. A little later then some of his siblings. I am convinced it is because they carry him everywhere. Still in awe that we cross off his first birthday.....already!

6 comments:

The Galan Family said...

This little surprise of yours is so dang cute! I think he looks like a mix between Kort and Gabby. I can't believe he's already 1. Loving all the new posts. :)

Nielsen Familia said...

What a cute little guy!!! I like you have posts again!

Heather said...

I can't even imagine Blake turning 1...

Aric and Sally said...

Happy Birthday. What a cutie. So glad Orange was able to come home for a while this summer.

Emily said...

I can't believe it's been a year already! Time flies when you're having fun. So glad the visit with Orange went well and I miss you! We'll have to try to get together sometime!

Mr & Mrs Hilton said...

Wow I am so glad that you are alive. I was beginning to worry... I actually just figured that you have had a super busy summer. I am excited for updates. Happy Birthday to your little one. He is adorable.