
This is the "Polar Express" at the Grand Canyon Railroad in Williams AZ. I saw a flier in a hotel we stayed at in St. George. Kort is a huge fan of the Polar Express movie. We just couldn't pass it up. It was so neat to see the true Magic that your children can bring to something. Was a priceless moment for us. Mr. Conductor yelled "All Aboard!" and we were served hot chocolate and cookies. They read the story of the Polar express as we rode for about an hour to the North Pole where Santa was waiting. Santa boarded the train and gave each child a bell. The Kids were were so fun to watch.
2 comments:
So fun! Andrew is obsessed with The Polar Express movie too. He is actually watching it right now as I write this. How awesome that they had that place. You guys are so great about being spontaneous and finding fun things for your kids to experience.
I don't know how I missed this entry this is so cute, and fun! Love it!
Post a Comment