
We saw a sign for a deer farm on the side of the freeway in AZ. So we stop in to see what the buzz was all about. It was pretty darn cool. I wasn't sure at first when we walked through the gate and were swarmed by a ton of deer. They were all taller then our kids and Orange and I only have two hands and four kids! I swooped up Natalie before she had a panic attack and Orange had
Adrik in the
snuggly. It was a really good thing the older two held there own with what they called all the Bambi's. Kort and Gabby liked to put the feed on the ground. They were not to keen on having them eat out of their hand like Orange. They were very tame and friendly. The farm had like 5 different species of deer including reindeer! It was a lot of fun petting and playing with the deer. They had other animals to look at there too. Natalie eventually got down after we ran out of food and they stopped swarming so much. It was pretty neat. Pretty funny how Orange and I differ. Him growing up in the country and telling me to relax and let the kids play and get close and personal with the animals. And then for those of you that know me. I am looking for the hand sanitizer to be hanging on the fence posts. But surprisingly having fun petting,
feeding and holding my leg out to block the deer from putting their faces in my kids faces. I did so good at loosening my leash on the kids. But know when we got to the car the hand sanitizer came out. Even after Orange scrub hands in the restrooms.

1 comment:
Hurrah for hand sanitizer! That looks so fun--what a great family road trip. I love all the pictures! You look fantastic too!
Post a Comment