
So Orange asked me if I could go anywhere or do anything before he leaves what would I want to do? I thought about it and decided I would love to get together with my best friend and her family and just relax and enjoy each others company. So after several calls on the phone and internet searching...We came up with a plan to meet halfway from where we both lived. (Virginia and Utah) Which landed us in Missouri. So we found a condo at the Lake Of The Ozarks for an off season price and booked it. This is a picture of one of the places we went. When we walked in the place it wasn't too big. There where costumes EVERYWHERE hanging on the wall, the ceilings....hundreds of stuff everywhere as far as the eye could see. And between the two families there were 7 children from ages 5 to 3mo. And my first thought was....What were we thinking?? But to the shock of all four adults it went really smooth and the kids were not only well behaved they loved it! It was well worth the 2hrs it took. It was so fun.

5 comments:
Oh my gosh, Des! SOOO fun. Natalie could not be any cuter! Please call me! I lost your number..
I love those old fashioned photographs. You guys look so good. Natalie is so darn cute and Adrik has so much more hair! I am so glad you guys had a fun vacation. Good for you.
THis picture is AWESOME! I love that all of you are so serious. Sounds like a great vacation--hopefully there was tons of game playing too!
Aaaaak! This is adorable. :) Don't do the countdown. . . it makes me sad, too! But I'll give you something to look forward to: We are going to be in Utah the end of May and I'd love to see you, that is, if you still live there. Anyway, so fun pic!
Cool picture. One of those little girls looks JUST LIKE my sister when she was that age.
Post a Comment