Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treating


The kids loved going house to house. We debated over who got to take the kids and who stayed home to hand out candy. Since Orange will be gone on deployment next year. I volunteered to stay home. It took them over an hour to go half a block. Then we loaded up the car and went to see grandparents. It was fun. I am sad to see it over now.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Des, I loved the photos... I can't believe how big little Adrik is getting! Please email me your phone number, I lost it and we need to get together!

Monique said...

Adrik is one cute baby! Geesh! Laila, Adrik, and Dylan could be good friends if we lived closer together. :( I remember the fun Halloween party you had at your house. Anyway, I have tagged you. Blah blah, I know. So fun! Go to my blog to find out. Ready, set, GO!