Friday, May 15, 2009

Have you ever felt like something was NEVER going to come?

Well she finally decided to show up.


Bristol Quinn Warner


Born: May 13th 4:34pm


7lbs 6oz.


We are home from the hospital and doing very well. She is such a GOOD baby! Parents are in shock at how easy going and mellow this girl is. Only 48 hrs old sleeping 6 hrs through the night and Mom just doesn't know what to do with herself except have flashbacks of Adrik and wonder if this one really has the same genes? Not that we are complaining. We are ALL just completely in love with her!!!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful new little girl! Bristol Quinn is such a beautiful name too. Congratulations and welcome baby Bristol!

Brandi said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful.

Laura said...

I love her name!! And we are happy to hear that all is going well. Congrats to all of you.

Beth said...

Congrats!!! She is absolutely beautiful! And I love her name. And my little guy still doesn't sleep thru the night so I am totally jealous... but also glad your getting rest, you deserve it :] Welcom to the world Bristol :]

The Galan Family said...

I am so happy for you guys. When things calm down I am going to call you, so be prepared. :) Bristol is so darling and I love the name. I miss you Des!

Harmony said...

You totally tricked me--I thought she hadn't shown up yet! Another girl--HURRAH!

I LOVE the name Quinn for little girls too (I'll have to settle for it being her middle name!) Totally jealous about the sleeping thing--my kids barely do that now! Maybe I'd have FIVE if they did. ;-)

Hope you're doing well!

Monique said...

Hooray!!!! I wish I could have visited you in the hospital with your favorite drink and Cheesecake factory takeout... :) I love that Bristol. She is a doll! Take care of yourself. I hope that 6 hours becomes an early habit.

Lucy said...

Congratulations!! I've been waiting for the news. She's a cutie! I will try and call you this week and get the fun details! I can't believe it's a girl!! Em, you, and I!! ALL GIRLS!! so funny... Miss you tons!

Da Ilaoa's said...

Yea! Congratulations!! I'm glad your husband was home in plenty of time to be there with you. I'm sure she is getting cuddled and loved by everyone. I hope you get pampered and have time to put your feet up :)

Nielsen Familia said...

Yay! Congratulations you guys! She's so cute, and we still need to come see her. I am also very glad she is such a good, mellow baby.

Emily said...

Congratulations! She is a little doll. GLad you are getting some sleep already and we can't wait to meet her in person... Love the name too:)

Linds said...

Yeah! Congratualtions, I'm so happy that she's here and doing so well.

Brandee said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!! I feel bad that I only just barely realized you had your baby (I seem to be running a little behind these days). I hope she is still being a perfect baby for you!

Lucy said...

Call me - I don't have the email with your new number!