Thursday, January 1, 2009

Things to look forward to: Family reunion!!
premier of "LOST"
The month of May...no longer pregnant
Starting new job
Discovering "What" our plans are...for the future??
Running a half marathon maybe full.....ok, half.
Family vacation 2009....whatever that is.
Completing new sets of goals??
Being happy!

4 comments:

Da Ilaoa's said...

I've been waiting to see something about you being pregnant...Congratulations! I hope you haven't been sick with Orange gone.

Monique said...

Amen sista! This is a good list because it doesn't have anything too crazy... besides a full marathon!!! You forgot: trip to Europe to visit friend. wink wink. . . love ya!

Lucy said...

How about Scrap Weekend 09!! In like WEEKS, Can't wait to see your round belly!!

Emily said...

Here's to being happy! Hope things are okay and I'm only a little jealous that you are flying cross country for some serious fun!