Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Graduation
Alright I will be the first to admit that I was one of those people that would think "What now they are going to have a graduation after every grade...give me a break." That was me pre-children of my own. So Gabby had a graduation ceremony for Preschool. Moving on to the BIG Kindergarten this year. We are both ready now. Their hats were so cute. They reminded me of the Burger King crowns. Gabby could not stop waving once we got to the classroom. She was so excited. I realize now that these pictures are a little blurry. Those kids would not hold still long enough for me to get a good shot. Anyway, it was very cute. And for the record...as fun as this was I hope there are NOT graduations after every grade!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Congratulations to Gabby! :)
Way to go Gabby! She's so cute in her little graduation outfit.
I'm such a sucker for graduations. Since we moved, Colin missed his and I'll never be the same.
This one looked really cute and low-key! Gabby must have been so proud!
(on a totally unrelated note, Gabby's hair looks FANTASTIC! I need whatever she's using!)
Yeah Gabby! I can't believe all our girls are going to be in Kindergarten this year! Exciting and scary all at once. She looks so cute. Glad she liked her little school and is doing so well.
Kindergarten!! gasp! noway. Wasn't it just yesterday that we had our co-op and Preschool Pickup? She looks all grown up. Love the hats, too. :)
I can't believe Gabby is that old. How fun!
She's such a cutie! I can't believe how big she is!
Our graduation was very tragic, Annie had a huge fall, and was fighting tears through the whole thing! Looks like everything went smooth for you, and we are more than a little jealous of the Thomas the Tank engine thing!
Post a Comment