
Listen,"dinner and a movie" have nothing over this blast of a date. My mom offered to watch the kids so Orange and I could go out before he leaves. We saw an ad for an RV expo and we're all over it. Keep in mind we had no children to lift up and down stairs and prevent from jumping on the beds and crawling in the showers. We had a great time snooping through these beauties we will never be able to afford without, I might add a salesperson breathing down your back
. They also had four wheelers and dutch oven cooking displays. One stand had the most yummy beef jerky. We browsed through the latest camping gear. My favorite part of the night( besides ditching the kids) was the scrumpcious desseret pictured above. "DIPPIN DOTS". I love these things! Whenever Orange see's a stand for these puppies he either gets in line or asks if I have enough cash. He knows me pretty well by now. My past encounters have been at the zoo or a professional sporting event. This is a yummy treat that was a perfect ending to a perfect date.

4 comments:
I absolutely love that you guys went to an RV Expo on your date night! That just sounds like you guys! I've found that ANY time away from kids is like a date no matter what we are doing. :)
Isn't everything so much more fun without the kids? Joe and I went to the bookstore the other night and it was HEAVEN!
Free babysitter? RV Expo? Sounds perfect (especially the dippin dots!)
Thank you! (I actually said that out loud when I read your blog and Brandon was like, "huh?") Someone that has the love of Dippin' Dots like I do. Who cares if you can get a whole half gallon of ice cream for the same price as a 5 oz cup! It's soooooo yummy!
Post a Comment