Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Were growing



This is Adrik at one month old. He is now 5 wks old today. So this picture is a week old. Grandparents say that they change alot in that time. But for mom who is attached at the hip...looks pretty much the same. Time has sure flew by and yet it seems like forever ago we were in the hospital having him. I just can't imagine or remember my life without him. In a good and exhausted way. He gives us a run far more then the others did at this age. Maybe he is just really quick to learn he is #4 and needs to make his mark in the family. We love him a lot. And even though he makes me more tired then I ever imagined. He can still melt my heart at times.

2 comments:

The Galan Family said...

Okay, Adrik is so darn handsome! Look at that little jawline! He is a cutie!

opal & eric said...

Hi! I happened upon your blog today, and love the pics of your family!! Very cute....I also have a son named Adrik. He is 8 months now. It is a very unusual name, so it is fun to see another.