
Our very first home that we have owned. That makes us both proud and nervous at times. It is nice that a little plot of land however small in this big earth actually belongs to us. In a legal since I guess. It is cozy and comfortable. We love our view of the mountains. And though we drive a little to get into town, we love to be able to see all the stars at night.
5bed. 2bath. 2000sq. ft. Built in 2000.
We have done a lot of changes to the house in the 7mo we have lived here. Yet we still have more plans in mind. We just have to wait for funds. Meanwhile, we are happy with our little place.
2 comments:
Hey! I found you through the Chapman's blog. I can't believe you have a #4 (who is darling by the way) and a house and you are in Utah! I thought you guys were living in Idaho. I guess I'm a little behind. We will be moving to Utah sometime soon, whenever the military decides to let Anton go. It'll be a temporary stopover for Anton to finish school and then onto someplace else. We'll have to get together when we get there! You can find me at http://amandacreates.blogspot.com
Okay, so you are way too cute! I am now the last one to join the bandwagon to blog. . . which is not the first time. I'm the last one to have three kids and the last one to move on base. ") Hope you are all doing well. It's nice to read your "All about you" spot because that is what I'd write about you. :)
Post a Comment