
The kids and I went down to Utah to find a pumpkin patch since this is something we try to do every year. I wasn't looking forward to doing it alone with the kids this year so I convinced my parents and my two brothers to come along with their kids. It was a little different then what we are used to in the East Coast but it was still fun. I told the kids to go pick any special one they wanted. Thankfully, they all picked fairly small ones they could carry. It was a lot of fun even though it was a little dark for good pumpkin hunting. Better timing next year.
8 comments:
Too cute! At least you were able to go to a real pumpkin patch. You all look so warm and cozy in your coats, hats and gloves. I miss the Fall weather so much. You look beautiful Des.
Hey fun! We had so much fun, it will be even more fun when Sarah is a little bit older. Can you e-mail the picture you took of our family? Then I can blog about this little outing also!
You DO look mawvelous! I just remember all those times together going to Larriland farms to ht massive pumpkin patch with the maze, apple cider, hay rides... fun times! Is it THAT cold already. I think I saw someone's breath in the picture!
Looks like fun. I love all of your fall pictures- soo beautiful. I haven't done the pumpkin thing yet, but I did get the costumes figured out finally!
You look fabulous! I love that you look so serene while your kids are ready to take off!!!
I miss pumpkin patches--we're supposed to go to one this weekend. I'm picturing pumpkins smacked in the middle of a rice paddy or something. We'll see!
(psst, don't worry about the challenge comment. You make me laugh!)
Happy October Des! Your family looks adorable - although a little bit cold. Good for you, keeping up with the family traditions. Hope you are doing well.
Glad you had help! I can't imagine you carrying four pumpkins plus guiding kids to the car~I'm sure you could've done it. I got an email from grandma :) Hope you are all doing well.
Okay, I'm expecting adorable halloween pictures any day! I'm still working on Joe on our fun weekend, but I'm pretty sure it will work out- I can't wait!
Post a Comment