Friday, January 25, 2008

Are we lucky or what?



This is our little Adrik at four months. He is now five but looks the same in my opinion. He is really getting to be a lot of fun!! And he gets big points from mom for sleeping through the night.....yeah!!

7 comments:

The Galan Family said...

Yeah, a new post! That little Adrik is so darn cute. He looks like a tiny little man. Keep up the posting!

Harmony said...

Oh my gosh! Is this a new post? Hurrah! I cannot believe how cute Adrik is. That is an awesome picture. Love it (and LOVE sleeping through the night!)

Unknown said...

So cute! Any tips on the whole sleeping through the night thing? Eliza has done one night from 11-7 but went right back to getting up through the night after that.

Lucy said...

Such a cutie!!

Monique said...

He is so adorable and I love the picture layout. Awesome awesome. We just got our kids pics taken as a surprise for Daddy, so you will see some soon. Love it! Define: "Sleeps through the night." How many hours in a row? Mine still wakes up every 5-6 hours at night. . .

Des said...

Monique, Adrik sleeps from 8:30-9 to 5:30. Every once and awhile I will have to get up and give him his pacifier and turn on his mobile. but he goes right back to sleep. But I don't have to nurse him until 5-5:30. I just wont. And he has learned that.

Nana Nielsen said...

I thought I posted this earlier but guess I didn't do something right! Adrik cutest grandson his age! Where's my picture... Busted!