Thursday, October 11, 2007

TOUCH DOWN!

I was searching and searching for something to keep Kort busy. He wants to go to school so bad. I stumbled upon this "Itty Bitty Football" class down at the rec center. I thought it would be perfect for Kort. It turned out that I was right on the money. He has so much fun! I will be sad when it is over here in a couple of weeks. But it was just the thing he needed. So then I will be back at square one. But for now he is so fun to watch.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Kort is such a little grownup! I can only imagine the brave people who teach itty bitty football. I coached Colin's soccer team and it was like trying to herd cats. GO! GO! GO!

Monique said...

Go Kort! Man that boy STILL makes me laugh. I can totally imagine him doing this. Love and miss your kids.